Shopify Website Design Glasgow
Cool, customised and high converting stores for brands and retailers.
Beautiful Shopify Websites
With millions of searches made online each day, you need to make sure your business can be found, and your customers convert with ease - and Shopify is the perfect eCommerce platform to make that happen.
I've worked in eCommerce for 10 years, working with platforms Shopify, Magento and Opencart, as well as more complex systems like Hybris and Elucid. I must say there's nothing quite like Shopify's powerful eCommerce platform and suite of apps and tools! I love nothing more than creating a Shopify store from the ground up, and bringing your brand to life.
Here's what it looks like to work with me:
✔️ A marketer's (and Shopify Partner's) insight into your audience and brand's needs
✔️ Fuss-free project management - get the agency experience without the agency price-tag
✔️ Never just out the box - each site is customised to make your website purposeful & unique to you
✔️ Ongoing support - either through myself, or via my network of talented freelancers
An in depth look into your audience and needs
We'll chat and I'll get a full rundown of your needs, your target market and other additional info via a short form or zoom call. From there, I plan the perfect user experience for your audience along with some easy to understand wireframes.
The perfect structure, look & feel for your brand
It's so important that your store not only functions perfectly, but that it also brings your brands personality to life! Going through my process, you'll get a suite of thoughtful design ideas along with guidance for website copy.
Design to delight & convert your ideal customers
With conversion front of mind, I always deliver a finalised store with the perfect balance of fun and function! We'll also discuss handy Shopify apps to support your business so you'll be off to a flying start.
Client Love 💌
"Sarah was a pleasure to work with. She was quick, responsive and accurate with all amends and feedback. She really understood our vision for the Crome brand and no amend or change was ever too much for her.
Our new website has been brought to life with bespoke touches and graphics. Thanks to Sarah for making this process so seamless!" - Rebecca, Crome Cafe London ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
So What's included?
- Fully customised responsive eCommerce website with up to 3 extra inner pages
- Integrated with Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Sitemap planned with products, categories and navigation set up for you, ready to go (you provide the product details & imagery)
- Key features you might need like contact forms, pop-ups, newsletter or blog.
- eCommerce specific features like abandon cart emails, customer email automations, gift vouchers and cookie opt-ins.
- Product-first on page SEO
- Connection to Shopify Pay gateway
- Connection to your social media channels
- Syncing with your chosen email marketing channel
- Uploading of all content (provided by you)
- Domain connection
- Shopify training session
Add ons - connection to Google Merchant Centre, so you can advertise with Google Shopping Ads, additional Shopify apps like Facebook, Subscriptions, digital downloads or Klarna for payment.