Why Email Marketing?
Email marketing is not to be underestimated! A key communication tool we use everyday, receiving email marketing from your favourite brand keeps you up to date with the latest products, promotions and stories. It's a great tool to build trust and loyalty with your audience.
According to the DMA, companies can expect to get about £26 back on average for every £1 they spend on email marketing! (dang)
With so many different tools to build an email list, the options are endless on how you can acquire, nurture and grow subscriber lists. Plus, everyone's got an email address, right?
I work with clients and agencies using email marketing platforms Mailchimp and Klaviyo, helping them grow their lists, improving key KPIs and increasing sales.
Email things I can help with
- An audit of your current business to see if email marketing is for you
- Full setup of your email marketing account (Mailchimp or Klaviyo)
- Setup of core automations that meet your business needs (welcome email, abandon cart and more)
- Ongoing maintenance of your email marketing platform
- A full email marketing calendar planned out with key dates for your email campaigns
- Creation and scheduling of all email campaigns
- Detailed reporting on KPIs like open rate, click rate, conversion, revenue and subscriber growth
- Beautiful templates that are on brand and easy to use if you want to self manage
- Subscriber segmentation to make the most of your audience as it grows
- Pop up & landing page creation to collect email addresses
- Audit of your current email marketing channel, and any of the above to optimise and grow your email offering further